Thursday, July 12, 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Striped Black & White Shirt + Bow-Tied Shorts





Please excuse my bad lighting! I didn't have time to take pictures during the day so I had to do it at night, with lamps. I'll try to take pictures during the day next time.

Anyway, here's today's outfit inspiration. What I love about this whole outfit is that:

1. Everything except the shoes are from Forever21. I personally think to be stylish, no one needs too much $$$. No need to spend $70 on a high-street brand top. You can get something cheap and work it! Thrift stores are great options too. :)
2. Every piece from this outfit can be worn again with different pieces. I'd love the stripe shirt with a denim cutoffs and round sunglasses, and the shorts (the bow adds a little something extra, doesn't it? And the slightly flared shape makes it a little more sophisticated) with a graphic white tank and a black bowler hat.

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great day out there. If you want to comment, ask something, or ven criticize, please do so in the comments below! You are very welcome to do so.

Bye for now!

Love,
   theshygirl

Dress like you're celebrating every single day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment